1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons dry breadcrumbs
1 1/2 lbs veal cutlets
1 egg, slightly beaten
2 teaspoons oil
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
4 slices mozzarella cheese
3 teaspoons parmesan chees
Mix breadcrumbs with 1/3 cup parmasan.
Dip veal in egg, then breadcrumbs.
Brown in hot oil.
Place in 8in baking dish.
Saute onion in skillet, add salt,pepper,italian seasoning,and tomato sauce.
Top veal with mozzarella.
Pour tomato mix over all.
Sprinkle with 3 T parmesan.
Bake at 375F for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
45 minutes 15 minutes prep
- Pocket-sized quick-read thermometer that’s great for measuring temp in thin cuts of meat, fish or poultry
- 5-inch stainless steel stem can get a reading in 6-8 seconds; stainless steel housing surrounding the digital readout
- Large-digit readout, data-hold capabilities, 10-minute auto-off, plastic sheath with pen clip
- Temperature range of -40 to 450 degrees F (-40 to 230 degrees C)
- Powered by LR44 button battery (included); backed by 5-year limited warranty