12 chicken wings — about 2 lb
2 tbsp margarine or butter — melted
2 tbsp bottled hot pepper sauce
1 tsp paprika
salt & pepper
blue cheese dip
Rinse chicken wings and pat dry with paper towels.
Cut off and discard tips of chicken wings.
Cut wings at joints to form 24 pieces.
Place chicken pieces in a shallow, nonmetal or butter, pepper sauce, and paprika.
Pour over chicken wings, stirring to coat.
Best Deals on Top Quality Kitchen Tools
- Pocket-sized quick-read thermometer that’s great for measuring temp in thin cuts of meat, fish or poultry
- 5-inch stainless steel stem can get a reading in 6-8 seconds; stainless steel housing surrounding the digital readout
- Large-digit readout, data-hold capabilities, 10-minute auto-off, plastic sheath with pen clip
- Temperature range of -40 to 450 degrees F (-40 to 230 degrees C)
- Powered by LR44 button battery (included); backed by 5-year limited warranty
Cover chicken and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes rack of a broiler pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired. Brush with some of the reserved sauce.
Broil chicken 4 to 5 inches from heat about 10 minutes or until light brown. Turn the chicken pieces; brush again with the reserved sauce.
Broil for 10 to 15 minutes more or until the chicken is tender and no longer pink.