1/3 cup Brown sugar
1/4 cup Onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup Vinegar
1/4 cup Mustard
1/2 teaspoon Celery seed
1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
4 pounds Pork back-ribs or spareribs
For the sauce.
In a saucepan combine brown sugar, onion, vinegar, mustard,
celery seed and garlic powder.
Bring to a boil, stirring till sugar dissolves.
Place ribs on grill rack over medium heat.
Cover and grill for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till ribs are tender and no pink remains.
Brush occasionally with sauce during last 15 minutes of grilling.
- Gas grill with porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and 3 stainless-steel burners
- 637-square-inch cooking/warming space, plus side burner and Sear Station burner
- Front-mounted control panel; individual electronic ignition system; Flavorizer bars
- Enclosed cart; built-in thermometer; 6 tool hooks; requires an LP tank (not included)
- Measures 30 inches long by 60 inches wide by 64-1/2 inches high; 10 year limited warranty. Assembly required